Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Menu Plan

I am so excited for Thanksgiving this year! I have my very own kitchen for the first time during Thanksgiving and two families my husband and I will be visiting. I know it might seem risky, but everything I plan on making is something I've never made before. I am in charge of bringing desserts, so here are the things I'm planning on making and bringing. I plan on making them tomorrow, so I will present the menu and then tell you how it went!

Cranberry-Chocolate Tart: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2007/11/cranberry_chocolate_tart

Pumpkin Banana Meringue Pie: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/pumpkin-banana-meringue-pie-recipe/index.html


Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bundt Cake from mybakingaddiction.com


And I have to make something Alton this year, so I'll make his chocolate or apple pie. I'll let you know when I finally decide. Tomorrow-in this kitchen cooking away!

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: